View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2008, 18:04   #45
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Ok well people are saying what about the new allys etc etc, however lets take a look at them:

ReSa: Redemtion number 2? with a few more members? T10 maybe?

Audentes: (no offence) Assassin as HC, ummm lets take a look at previous "Assman" HC'd alliance, Angels... Jenova... So what can we say??
Sebos HC? Adastra? and Bronto, well it all speaks for itself

I wish both these alliances good luck in the coming round but its no wonder people predict ND/CT/Den and Asc much much over these.
I wasnt really going to respond to this, but to have a noob such as yourself critise me is quite ironic. Correct i HCed in Angels, i was asked and brought in for one round (baring in mind i was te only active HC left with it but we wont go into that) And Jenova correct was a failure i have never said otherwise, however, it also doesnt help with me actually been on the hospital bed at the time so put the sole blame on me is hillarious. Maybe the reason why people also dont think we will end high is becuase no one really knows of us? That could also be a reason (ie we have done our own private recuitment of inviting players, we are a small community but a loyal one)

But whats the excuse for your anoying/stupid actions over the time of PA? Anyway hope you enjoy bcing in ass next round (i actually feel sorry for ass) Oh and for the 4th time, no we wont let you into our alliance so stop asking why u wasnt invited.

Back on topic:

1) Asc
2) Denial
3) Audentes
4-10 the rest.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote