View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 17:26   #6
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Examples of teamwork

Tell them there are three important aspects of teamwork 1) that each individual understands what is expected of them, 2) the team is organised in such a way that everyone feels they can contribute, and 3) the leader knows how to deal with those who've become dissaffected with the team by understanding and trying to fix their particular problem to a reasonable extent.

I said that and my employer was very impressed and I don't even like other people.

And if they ask for examples say that mostly all activities to some extent involve team work. Make up some uni experience, or student union experience, or... lobbying activity if needs be. Or claim you did something in your old job that you in fact didn't.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote