View Single Post
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 21:59   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Somethingawful vs ebaumsworld?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
It's pretty simple. Imagine GD having some kind of creative graphical weekly contest, just for fun. Imagine some wanker with a rich dad steals all our content, put it on his site and makes an assload of money from it. Aside legal issues, we would be pretty pissed off.
I'd be rather annoyed at myself for not doing something about it and I probably would like the people whose opinions I cared about to realise it was my work but I wouldn't think I have a right to sue the guy or anything. That said I probably would because frankly I'd like to be rich too.