View Single Post
Unread 5 Nov 2005, 21:56   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Somethingawful vs ebaumsworld?

If I invented something really cool and funky.

But I just let lots of people use it and not get any profit from it in any shape or form.

I didn't patent it or copyright it in any way.

Then someone else effectively made their own exact copy, and slapped their label on it.

Then they sold it for a nice profit.

And I could still obviously have it myself.

Then:
a) it isn't STOLEN
b) i'm stupid for not making a profit myself from it

Yes, ebaum is a naughty boy and evil for all this.
But he doesn't care.

If Lowtax cares so much, then I'm sure he can get some form of copyright on the content from his site (yahwe would know more than me, obviously) to prevent future stuff being stolen, on behalf of his goons.