View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 22:45   #18
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] I havent stopped smiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJohn
actually i'm a liverpool fan.
Other than my dislike for scousers I dont mind liverpool.

i wouldnt mind villa if they were entertaining, interesting, or didnt have such delusions of grandeur, which you perpetuate pretty badly having to be told "luke moore is the next big thing!!!" etc doesnt really help my opinion of villa.

Im not going to be first to say villa play great football we simply dont have the money to compete to buy good players and play good football. But we can and have played good football. Also the illusions of grandure are not illusions we are a big club and also a local club. We dont grab in general supporters from anywhere else but the midlands. We get I think on average 32,000 a week attendance and this is for shit football (which I dont think is too bad) We have won the european cup, won the league cup the second most only beaten by liverpool and we have won the fa cup a fair few times as well as the league. We hold the record for the highest attendance in div 3 (48000) and we are the founders of the football league. I could go on but we are a big club. I am in no doubt luke moore is the next big thing as is gabriel agbonlahor, they have been thrown into first team football and have done magnificently. We beat birmingham with 5 of our "youth team" players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohn
I always used to say Villa southhampton was the game i'm least interested in in the premiership, but shitehampton are down now, so its now Charlton vs Villa. As i understand it though, it was the first time youve beat them in about 20 years at villa park so i guess the atmosphere must have been ok. The bad news? You're still looking up at teams like charlton and middlestable.
The atmoshphere was ****ing awesome, inter milan 95 and tranmere 94 were just as good but this was special, this was beating and hopefully sending down our local rivals. I havent jumped around in the holte end like that for years and the trinity, doug ellis and north stand were exactly the same.

In this day and age of football theres about 6 teams which play "decent football" I would actually put that at 3 being utd, chelsea and arsenal. Other teams like villa can imagine getting back to being great and playing great football but until that comes games like these mean so much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejohn
very nice

also are you a scouser? If not why do you support liverpool, not meant as a dig but im a big believer in supporting your local team.