View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 16:32   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Tottonhem Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Great idea allowing the ends to be standing and the sides to seating, btw my dad was telling me that when pompey played villa at fratton park the first season you were in the premier, your stewards were ovally anal about standing because they just made it to the premier etc. Villa stewards dont seem to bad, i watch the away fans and most of them stand up if they choose so, if you want to stand at the villa go to holte upper, sit down then go to trinity/doug upper etc.
From what I remember it was during a time of 'crackdown' on standing by the council.