View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 15:06   #25
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Tottonhem Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I couldn't imagine sitting down at football, if I wanted to sit down I'd watch it at home on Sky.(
The way I feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Being short having everyone stand up is hell, when there is goal mouth action/a run near the try line, if I am stuck behind a group of men who are about 6 foot then I can't see anything except the back of their heads. I don't mind that so much but if it was done for most the game there would be no point me going. I'm also extremely unfit so my knees start to hurt if I stand up for 90 minutes But its worth going to the game rather than tv for me just to soak up the atmosphere, it is just far better.
its ashame really, but there are some parts where people sit down for most of the 90 minutes in every ground