View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2006, 23:20   #17
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Tottonhem Away

No trouble at all, was a good day out, a bit of banter.

My favourite part was at the start of the match the stewards came over and asked us all to sit down, we just laughed.

15 minutes later "sit down or be ejected"

to which the comic reply was

"eject us all then"

and then everyone stood up

there stewards are really quite anal, but its so nice standing up at a football match. ill make a thread on this soon.

Anyway as I said no trouble before or after the match which was although there was a serious lack of police presence which I thought was a bit weird considering....

The match itself we played ****ing shit. Thankgod our defence was on a relative good day (mellberg classy today) and sorenson awesome if you get to watch MOTD, make sure you see the saves he makes they are truly unbelievable. Id be annoyed if I was a spurs fan but im not I see us work and graft for a hard draw and fk it we got, we are now what 5 points off the top half of the table and 10 off the top 6, who knows a good little run like the xmas one and we could be flying up