View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2007, 13:10   #22
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rhetorical questions

k5 is like gd but more my kind of thing if i could ever get into it properly and here's a post where some lunatic goes through the motions that we're always going through and i thought you'd quite like to read it as it may shed some light on things but in reality it won't it's just amusing unless you want it to then it will it's quite simple.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote