Thread: Alcohol or Pot?
View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 23:31   #152
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alcohol or Pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
And as I have said, almost every single cost benefit analysis contains unknown variables.
And as I have stressed there is a real cost benefit analysis. what companies and (people who get caught) call a cost benefit analysis is not a real one. it's guess work

SO if you are prepared to risk 7 years in prison and an unlimted fine on guess work then frankly enjoy yourself.

My only point is that it is an irrational thing to do.

I don't see why you're running around in circles over this. All you need do is accept that you have chosen to act irrationally. FINE that is your choice!!

EDIT: Honestly you people. I'm a ****ing god. I don't need to convert you. I will tell you truths. I will even explain them to you (in detail and in repitition ad nauseam). I don't actually care what you do. It is no concern of mine. All that concerns me is when you lie to yourselves and to me.

Last edited by Yahwe; 4 Apr 2006 at 23:38.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote