View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 10:05   #463
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

I'm not running a scanbot (nor planning to), but setting any irc-client to autofollow urls from a certain channel isn't difficult at all, that's pretty much how it could work. Only "hard" part is to parse the scanlink from the auto-followed url and paste it back to that certain channel (would take like 5mins to setup by anyone with any proper skills), so bot(s) would mark the requests done, anyone could see the scan done ingame without pasting the link back tho. EDIT: Actually, with slack etc. web-based communication tools, it's even easier now that I think of it.

What comes to migi, back in BF I personally WAd him like a zillion times to come online for scans, probably called/SMSed even more (and we defo had no login details for him). Think I even spoke with him on phone once. Dunno about moru, but I ended up doing most of my scans myself (and a lot for ally as well, not even paid by alliance, thanks cardi and other HCs).

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote