View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2017, 00:02   #458
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenseas View Post
Migi was real indeed , but he runned some sort of scan script on his account for sure. If scan script was not working people had to call migi and get him to login to his account. Think he lived in thailand so the times he logged on was perfect for inc time, but yes sometimes he did not login and then we had no way to get scans as i can remember.

I have no evidence for this , but i really think nobody else than migi himself had any login details. So if no migi no scans.

Its different if you make up a fictive/fake person/Account to run a scan script for you. Which you have controll over at any times you want.

However i cant verify anything 100% as i dont know who made script , how it work 100% or who controll/sets it up.

Only thing i know i played in different allies and i have seen it used multiple times in diff allies.

If anyone knows how it work they should share with rest of the community as people deserves access to the same tools. I can understand and see why people would use something like this as it might be hard to find scanners who can be on 24/7 , but it deffo puts scanners good wrk as ladyofthelade and others pride away. Who are good in what they do.
You mean you want the code or just asking in layman's terms how it works?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote