View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2019, 10:12   #18
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: How CBA killed Seductive

Caj actions had nothing to do with me closing down seductive.

I was looking for a way out as I simply had enough of waking during the night etc so cardi leaving with 400 ticks to go taking half the tag was a decent way out.

Most of the players seductive core are more support types anyhow

Tbh half of those from
Seductive last round didn’t realise they had been kicked until the following day 🤣🤣

Unfortunately I had to do most of the work with pols / TA / DC etc as people don’t have the time anymore. Most people are in their 30s now in the prime of their career + have young families.

The toxic community has of course prevented development into the game + new players joining but that is nothing to do with seductive disbanding.

Again, all the best for the remainder of the round for all.

It has been a funny round tbh - CarDi doing tick 800 NAP with Ultores to then form a block on Ultores, to then break his 800 deal with Ultores, to then join Ultores pretty much sums this round up for
Me. It’ll go down as a decent round for drama !!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote