View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2019, 11:35   #12
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: How CBA killed Seductive

Caj,

When tag was grounded you would 3 fleet attack.

After you got roided you never showed any activity.

I phoned you multiple times to help cover your inc and help iborg dc your gal but you were never around. You even stated 3 days ago if you didn't get a big land soon you would idle out the round.

You did a successful TA on Stella & we landed well. That was your high moment in Seductive second week or so in. Thank you for this and your efforts prior to that.

I am sorry you feel the need to punish a entire tag and sabotage a wave of inc that was unrecoverable and at xx55 to tick i stated in the channel the inc would be closed.

Anyway - I am glad you achieved some "revenge" and I hope you feel godo with yourself

The level of toxicity in this community really does amaze me.

I get online when i get incs. I dc anyone and everyone in tag when i can. I make sure I am covered - then my gal mates covered as much as possible. When we are being hit by a particular class of ship i prepare ally tactics to combat that.

I wish all those Apprime planets that have joined Ultores channels all the best for the remainder of the round.

I hope you all keep playing as this game has brought much fun to all of your lifes (I hope !)

Anyway - all the best for the rest of the round

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote