View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2019, 08:24   #9
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: How CBA killed Seductive

There is always two sides of a story i suppose.

Your actions against me, and the rest of the alliance is quite the betrayal, even if it was only aimed to ruin for one guy instead of the whole alliance.

Even if CBA is a cheater, your not justifying your actions with this post, and to me it makes you look even stupider when you say you went back to your criminals friends and known cheaters Benneh/Colt to ask for help to ruin the round for another cheater, CBA.

If you did experince cheating in seductive, you shouldve reported this to the MHs while it was going on, not going the good-ol Ultores route with only reporting cheaters that leaves the tag.

Myself havnt been playing very actively, and not been caring at all, but if i did i wouldnt have joined a tag with CBA and expect him to act all self sacrifising and sh*t.
Like many other HCs and other players in this game, the most important thing is his planet and his gals. Im surprised you did not expect CBA, (and Zwans for that matter), to act any differntly than they have been doing for the last 10 years.

Im not defending CBA, and i understand why you wanted out, i just think you shouldve gone silently into the night instead of launching AFs and sh*t that would effect all those people you did like, and those people that did put in a effort for the "team".
Im not one of those that put in a effort by the way, and i honestly dont really care that im without a tag now.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote