Thread: The 'Asexuals'
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 22:56   #169
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The 'Asexuals'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Is that really the experience or impression you havre of relationships and sex?
It seems a bit sad to me that you consider it to be more of a "fight" than a companionship. That's not the way you consider your relations to your friends, is it? And what more is relationships than friendships taken to the next level?
It is a good thing to share yourself and your life with someone at the closest level, and I have seldom felt that I had to change myself to reach this level. If you feel this need, then the relationship is not good and must simply cease. But that doesn't mean there is not someone else out there more suited to you and your style.
Not to mention that there's a evolutionary need for us to seek out sexual partners, and you cannot deny that you have urges?

I fully respect that you don't feel any need to constantly talk about sex, and can even be annoyed with people who rant on about it all the time. I think that applies to most people at one time or another.
Its incredibly sad, but its how it is, and how i am. As with every aspect of life, accepting how everything is brings a much greater level of utility, but i find it all incredibly naive. I do consider it more of a fight, and a compromise, and a struggle than a companionship but thats beside the point. I could give you ten fantastic reasons why my views have evolved so "abnormally", but theyre truly besides the point i feel. Of course i have urges, but its not like i dont have a hand. I find them almost completely seperate though from any desiring of companionship.

Evolution is fine and well, but i'm a little pickier than that i'm afraid. Its not for me, any of it.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote