Thread: The 'Asexuals'
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:06   #155
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 'Asexuals'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy

Thermodynamics. You posted 'deep stuff like crazy' when you joined these forums. Apparantly. I'm sorry but you come across as a perfectly decent guy who has had depression problems in the past (possibly present) and uses these to describe his entire life. It doesn't describe your entire life. ! ! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP GOING ON ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE USED BIG WORDS. Words do not have any greater meaning because they are longer than seven letters. Using big words does not make you better. Perhaps you realised and that is why you have stopped. BUT IF YOU HAVE STOPPED FOR THAT REASON THEN PLEASE REALISE THAT CONSISTENTLY COMMENTING ON THE FACT THAT YOU PREVIOUSLY USED BIG WORDS JUST MAKES YOU SEEM LIKE A DICKHEAD

Anyhoo, Bed. I may pick on more people tomorrow. ;\
In fact, today is the first time I have mentioned my use of "big words" since I was last posting on GD[ about Jan/fFeb 2005 and I came back around 2weeks ago]. The reason I mentioned them was because I'm actually a little insecure at the moment and a little down and waskinda trying to point out to those that care that I no longer use them. I used them becaused I enjoyed expressing myself to the best of my ability, you should too. I caved and stopped because it made me unpopular in GD. So in fact, I think your comments on my "big words" are unjustified. I did not come back to GD and go "Look guys, I don't use big words anymore. I like you sarina, as I do most of GD and I dont mind criticism, but what you said was unfounded. Today was the first day. You must have been unfortunate to have read it both times when i posted it on GD and #forums.

Yes and for your information it does define or "descibe" my life. I took an overdose, put a plastic bag over my head and hung myself. Unfortunately, the beam broke, I fell and my dad heard the bang and came up etc.Not to mention I had cancer. So the two of those were turning points in my life which have defined the way i live since and given me a new perspective on life. Near-death experiences tend to do that. And since re-joining GD [as I would put it] I haven't mentioned these either [bar a brief tussle with Tomkat, but these werent mentioned, just that I had had problems too]

Anyways, I'm just gonna take it that you have had a shit day or whatever, and I'll chat to you 2mrw.

Last edited by Thermodynamics; 14 Jun 2005 at 00:22.
Thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote