Thread: R64 Inc stats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2015, 22:04   #50
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: R64 Inc stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
One could also argue that Ultores sending more def than anyone has done since ascendancy in round 30(when there was a 100 member limit in allies) imposes some sort of defence culture in their forts aswell..
A flattering comparison no doubt...
but I think I would take the history pages with a pinch of salt, I had a look to verify your claim, and I find FANG in r46 had Alliance defence: 3959, but oddly Total defence was less: 3530.
On the basis of alliance def higher than total def, the ult of r45 also comes out higher.
As a result I have no idea if they were higher than your figure or not (though again more members) but what it does suggest (as Bram has already hinted) is that there is little consistency in how PA records defence.

[Edit] this phenomenon of alliance defence higher than total defence recurs a lot in the 30s and 40s, I'm mystified.

Last edited by [B5]Londo; 7 Dec 2015 at 22:13.
[B5]Londo is offline   Reply With Quote