View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 17:34   #46
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I think you might have your overs and unders mixed up in terms of making your estimates, but yeah - that happens to all of us :P
Bugger I gave U a free point!

Quote:
I think you're just mistaking me for somebody who's trying to put an angle on something - if I were to manipulate the facts and numbers then somebody would undoubtedly call me on the bluff. mz, for example, who seems to know everything about every round of PA to the point he's a scary person, would certainly 'set me straight' if I were to exaggerate numbers (as he's just done with HaNzI).
Everyone has an agenda here

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, who are the 'two' that are versus my apparent 'three'?
Well clearly NFI nap'd to CT and ND = a block, and Asc/App are your opponents, I left out osiris because they seem to have sort of given in without Santa. That Asc is NAPed with ND is clearly not relevant since fighting centers upon NFI's position, and ND can influence things just as well by hitting App as Asc.
Clearly A NAP shouldnt really equal a block as its not an offensive alliance but a non aggression pact but for as long as I can remember NAP has been synonymous with blocking in this game. Its rarely as simple as A B and C vs X Y and Z, but its usually portrayed as such. This is one such instance where the lines are not neatly drawn, but blocks do exist.
And for good measure if we were to add osiris in then its NFI/ND/CT vs Asc/App/Osi but still 3/2 in terms of relative strength.