View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 15:30   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
You said less alliances going for the win increased our chances of winning; to which I suggested it didn't. Saying "take some initiative" doesn't strenghten your point.
It actually does. You just don't see what options you have.

[edit] Originally I wrote a step-by-step plan for victory here, but when I finished it I deleted it because that's the kind of bastard I am.

However, if you're only interested in getting big numbers in the PA spreadsheet, then perhaps, yes, napping as many alliances as possible is the best move to make. Me, I play this game to enjoy myself. Napping the #1 alliance and gal raiding for the remainder of the round does not fit my definition of "fun".

Quote:
Not only have app been sending a lot more than that, but NFI have been sending a lot less.
Short-sighted.

Quote:
(Hint: try ****ing around with the upgrade section and the numbers 8 and 3 while holding down shift or something)
I don't understand. * and #?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote