View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2010, 13:37   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Well that's not really true is it. Say CT and NFI were the only alliances who really tried to win. We'd get blown out of the water...
So take measures to prevent that. PA is not a 1-on-1 game. Evolution did not take out Apprime, Ascendancy and NewDawn on their own last round. Show some initiative.

Quote:
Seeing as we have no chance of winning, the only motivation for hitting the top alliance is simply because I'd rather be playing a more exciting round of planetarion[
As opposed to a boring round? Yeah, sounds good to me. Get to it.

Quote:
The initiative here being the rallying of two other alliances far more capable than us, who are hitting us, and marching them upon the rocks of the top alliance who haven't been hitting us.
Yes, this is exactly what you should be doing. Not because there's some moral imperative, mind you, but because that's how you put yourself in a position to do well and (not unimportantly) have fun..

As for us hitting you, let me tell you what our raid targets have been these last few days:
Friday: 10:7 (4 NFI, 1 CT)
Saturday: no raid (random roiding)
Sunday: 11:2 (2 NFI, 1 CT)
Monday: no raid (mass fr/de wave on top 10 NFI planet)

Quote:
Why? Because the alliance whose illustrious footsteps you lament us unable to follow in have already ****ing given up. Give me a ****ing break..
We have not "given up". We simply recognize that we are in no position to win this round. Approach us! Get us to work with you! Why do we always have to do this shit for you?

Quote:
ODDR tried what this round? They've been hitting CT in an effort to finish 5th. I think that's perfectly reasonable. They're playing their round to the best of their ability to attain the highest rank possible. It's also exactly what we're doing.
At least they're hitting somewhere.

[edit] Or you chould just read JBG's post. That works.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote