View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 16:21   #37
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We haven't had a book thread in a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampy
And also, while not a classic, 'Perfume' by Patrick Suskind is one of the best books i have EVER read, it's beautifully written, and also has an interesting story-line.

I was gonna suggest this. I like the clever idea (ie what would happen if you had the best sense of smell in the world EVER!) which made the story make itself.

I've bought the book and given it to someone as a random present because i like it so much.

Saying that though i've lent my sister my copy and she's finding it hard-going apparantly (she does English Lit at Uni too ( ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Lastly, a book I forgot to mention, which I really enjoyed is Albert Camus - The Outsider. It's very short but I would highly recommend it purely as an existentialist literary classic.

And this was going to be my second suggestion. Even if you don't like it it's only like an hour and a half out of your life or so *shrug*