Thread: 1680
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2007, 07:05   #63
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: 1680

Having watched the happenings at the inn with an uninterested look, Hodor leans forward over the table to catch a strain of the conversation when the innkeeper points towards him.
Hodor watches the odd looking couple as they talk to the innkeeper. He sips his ale and tries to look disinterested as they approach him.

"Is what this fine lady speak of true mate? You really know you're way around a plank of wood, or is the miss's here having us on?"

Hodor puts down his beer and measures up the two men from head to toe. Aye, no chance for me to beat them in a one on one, he then clears his throat and says: "Aye, i've known to put timber to good use if that's what you ask of me. However, i am no landcrab, the sea is my place. Have no interest in building cottages for slaves!" Hodor nods towards the black man in respect.