Thread: Jewellery
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 02:17   #14
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jewellery

I used to keep my Leeds 2004 band on, lasted about 8 months before falling to bits =(((

Otherwise nothing, my phone gives me the time and I feel no need to clutter my appendages with bands of metal. Not only because it'd piss me off when typing but also because, in my opinion, it looks good on just about noone. I know a couple of people who wear cruxifixes as a 'statement' but since they're not in any way religious it seems pretty banal to me.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote