Thread: Jewellery
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2006, 00:53   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Jewellery

Oh ok.

Well it's a silver ring with some dark Arab design on it (that's how it was described by some Goth in Slimelight). And it's got an onyx stone on it which sadly broke after I punched a cabinet at work. I'll get it fixed when I go to the Middle East on 1st of July.

I got it as a gift from my dad who was working abroad on my 16th birthday. Haven't stopped wearing since then. Not sure why. It does get my date's attention sometimes and it also kind of makes me look like a important "Guv'nor".

As for the wristband, well it's for fashionable purposes. To make me look trendy.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote