View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2005, 02:16   #64
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] it's prediction time again. Season 3 League 1 starting Sat 06 August...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
aye, which was overridingly voted 'more SPL' by people with a clue and 'less SPL' by people who couldn't tell you which country Leith is the capital of.
just out of interest (less kind people would say any excuse to post some stats)

back in september 2004, I gave 4 choices... all/selected/old firm only/none

ALL : Phang, lokken, Apothos, Kurashima (4)

SELECTED : 1-X, roadrunner, Inferno, Stew (4)

OLD FIRM ONLY : SYMM, Rumad, LHC, JonnyBGood, Zharkov, Rids, Lupin, midge5 (8)

NONE : Nondescript Human (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
A small point on 'why I think the SPL should definitely be included':

-it's a domestic top-flight league (i realise this argument merits the welsh and northern irish leagues but the thing is both are objectively terrible) and as such should be included before anything other than the premiership
-it's a tiny division and the games don't come along in clusters (as with internationals and uefa games)
-everybody loves the scots
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote