View Single Post
Unread 29 Nov 2009, 13:18   #389
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
correct me if i am getting the wrong end of the stick on this one, but what i get from your post is that as soon as Subh joined the block and started to get some incommings, people bailed because that's essentially not what they signed up for?

So it begs the question, is it the command of Subh who are at fault here or is it the 'players' who are at fault for not being able to hack being attacked in a war game? (i am aware there is the option that both are as culpable as each other)
I think that the first few weeks of the round gave us a wrong impression of what our actual strength was. So I'd say both, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle
Well there seems to have been a group of players who joined for galaxy fencing purposes or simply to avoid being involved in an alliance war. Its possible to ridicule people for both reasons but I can understand the sentiments behind both.
I'm sure a few players did. But I'm also sure not one of them expected Subh to house this many crashers.

And as Byrney pointed out, if people crash in a war, they would have crashed in normal galraids eventually as well.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote