View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2009, 23:46   #356
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Interesting change in politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Doing 'decent' in planetarion is more about planning ahead, knowing whether you are going to be around for the landing time, and if it's a maybe not, I'd be thinking of doing something like not attacking.

Trying to wake up early for PA is pretty much people's primary mistake when it comes to this game.
Getting drunk or laid (or both) also means you probably shouldn't push PA buttons.

I believe I lost 1200 roids to a rank ~800 planet once because of a particularly heavy night
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote