Thread: Top 5 Comedians
View Single Post
Unread 26 Feb 2008, 16:55   #41
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Re: Top 5 Comedians

too many mentions for dave gormon. i quite liked that are you dave gorman thing he did but i recently watched that thing where he drove accross america. abysmal, not funny at all. came accross as a really boring man.

best stand ups i have seen live are stewart lee (brilliant a couple of years ago, saw him last year though and he wasnt nearly as good) richard herring (seen his 'someone likes yoghurt' tour) and dylan moran.

btw - not getting all the ricky gervais loving. having seen one of his standup dvds - which was utterly shit - i have come to the conculsion that stephen merchant is the real talent.