Thread: Dace Paradise
View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2006, 01:49   #40
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Dace Paradise

Someone who is 18 Years old and male who describes himself as

Quote:
wsup laydeez n gents ye im anthony 18 live in wolston in c.o.v im abt 5ft 10" brown / blonde hair brown eyes basically fukin gorgous
Is dating a 15 year old girl who describes herself as

Quote:
hey im cassidy i live in coventry im 15 im in my last yr at skwl thank god! i absolutly love pink and im a big fan of jordan. i have wkd mates but we all madheds haha i also have a b.f called anthony that i love 2 bitz! im up for fun im a crazy chick
however she may also be a racist

Quote:
wot i hate most
i cnt stand ppl whu are racist!its jst sick every body is equal! jst cuz others have differnt coloured skin doesnt make them eny different 2 enybody else! so ppl whu are racist dnt tlk 2 me cuz i rly havent got time for you!
I managed to decypher it and this is what it means in normal english language

Quote:
What I hate most:

I can't stand black people. I love being racist! It's just sick (means awesome) everybody is equal (if your white that is) Just because others have differnt coloured skin means they are different to us whites! So people who aren't racist dont talk to me because I really haven't got time for you!
Clearly alot of anger from such a young girl (btw have you noticed how when people go "oh im not racist, I hate racism" they are infact normally the racist ones. Thats the conclusion I come to anyway

Anyway an 18 year old shagging a 15 year old isnt that paedophilia? Should we report him to the authorities?