View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2006, 13:56   #55
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
errr no 1up hc even "suspected" certain members in that sandvold/elviz gal that eventually won ? or are you just happy to let storebo really take the fall? :/
I think we all knew there was more to it, Storebo stepped up to the plate, and admitted his role. I'm not judging the particulars, personally I think quite a lot of Storebo and him stepping up earned respect from a lot of people. To be quite honest as I understood it, we really couldn't prove any of it, it was all heresay and a lack of available information (read whatever into that you like.. no not a lot of information was made available by the parties involved, we just had the accusations and the results of the situation to go by). I won't speak for Sid, or any of my fellow HC members, this was just the scenario that I was personally aware of, granted I had other stuff going on at the time so really didn't get involved, as I didn't have enough information to form an intelligent opinion.

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 8 Oct 2006 at 14:01.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote