Thread: My parents
View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2006, 16:24   #28
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: My parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Why do people make bots to post stuff?
It may not actually be a bot. I know when I have had projects to do and I’ve wanted insight ive cross posted over 15-20 forums the same thread in an attempt to get feedback I can use in the project. And Yahwe seems to think it’s a journalist.

And hey even if it is a bot at least it’s not trying to sell us something and instead has started a discussion. Hey if it means more discussion and activity on these forums I say “bring on the thread starting bots”

Now onto the actual topic I think it depends on the situation. As Yahwe states certainly in the UK it’s the parent choice to have a child, its not like birth control isn’t available or that abortion is illegal (although its possible that they could be forced into having a child they don’t want by religion and the archaic views most religions still practice by). Travler tells us that Exodus 20:12 tells us that we should honour our parents but the Exodus 20:12 is clearly wrong as making a choice is hardly something that deserves your respect. If your parents lock you under the stairs, beat you, verbal abuse you or other forums of mistreatment then they don’t deserve your respect or deserve you helping support them later in life and whoever wrote the line in Exodus 20:12 that indicates it’s a sin not to was clearly an ass.

However if they treat you well then they do deserve your respect and you probably should choose to help them out if they require some support later in life. Obviously it shouldn’t be at the expense of yourself or your immediate dependants but if you have the means to do so. A good set of parents gave up things to give us the best life growing up that they could and making some attempt to give back in any way we can is the least we can do
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote