View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 13:41   #146
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methedrine
After informing myself a bit about this "Kjeldoran" I wonder how one can take his word as a confirmation of stuff? He isn't in any position to state anything related to FAnG according to his forum signature.
Is it just me, or is 1Up just trying to trick everyone into believing their claims?

[EDIT] This damn confused-smiley isn't working
You are wrong there, KJ is back in fang hc for pa.
Furthermore your investigation of stats bears one major flaw, attacking takes lesser fleets then defending. While attacks on 3 alliances + randoms might do the same damage it would spread the damage over multiple alliances = lesser impact on the whole. A focussed efford damages only 1 alliance and kills off single planets and reduces significantly the overall strenght of one alliance. (partly the cause why most blockwars are decided once 1 or 2 alliances of a block crumble opening the strenght gap even wider). You forgot aswell the amount of Fleets, 1up has 300 fleets max while any block has up to 900 fleets. This gives you far more flexibility especially with different targetclasses and no ships firing "all" anymore.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet