View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2006, 20:24   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Self inflicted Pigeonholing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I can only assume to "belong" to a group you have to exhibit some characteristic. For example, to belong to this board you have to be overly cynical and adept at calling people arseholes in witty and charismatic ways.
I do rather like this description.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
what's always confused me about lesbians is this...
...that they don't find me attractive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
Personally, I prefer women who don't feel the need to hide behind make-up, rather than those who feel they have to use enough make-up you might consider them a hooker if they were standing on the street corner.
Last time I checked, "amount of make-up worn" wasn't divided into two extremes