View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2007, 19:50   #14
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A.S.G.'s Angry Anti-Corporation Rant #3687

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Sounds like negligent misrepresentation to me, ASG. Go down to your local Citizens Advice Bureau though, they're usually good with this sort of thing.
rubbish.

Man has contract. Man cancels contract. Company fails to implement cancellation and then carries on charging.

It's very simple. ASG was entitled to cancel the contract after set period of time. He canceled in advance - so be it. ASG was still well within his contractual rights to do so.

ASG you need to kick up a fuss. Do not listen to fools like furball and for goodness sake do not try and argue law with them. The law involved here is so utterly basic. If you must threaten anything threaten the Consumer Protection Act or "my statutory rights". Never argue law with non-lawyers - you are in the right, this is disgraceful so .... KEEP TELLING THEM UNTIL THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT