Thread: Making the War
View Single Post
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 02:13   #31
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Making the War

No.

No.

And no again.

xVx dropped out of the war and only attacked for one or two nights, for whatever reason.
Subh still hit us, but tried to be sly about it.
Escape got a royal twatting but then was called off, after 2 days or so for whatever reason.
Subh and Omen continued hitting each other, and with Omen hitting Subh (who were unprepared for a war) we gained on them.
Then Subh screwed over 1up (and in the process any other alliance willing to hit Exi, ensuring they had no friends to rely on either), and got thier arses handed to them on a plate.

Therefore, the omen/subh war was the one that outlasted the other two.
I KNOW who omen were attacking, due in no small part to me handing out the targets.
Kinda makes it easy for me to work out who we are hitting, when I was going from the Subh memberlist eh?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote