View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2011, 09:29   #6
Tri

Tri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura aboutTri has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round over after 450 ticks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
No one cares Kaiba

hmmm again we have seen alliances grow this round, xvx split big deal tgv ult ect all got bigger. ND got bigger. ND decided not to be a part of blocks from the start because everyone bitches about blocks, now we are gal raiding top gals (hardly farming, hence why we are not roid fat like xVx and have decent scores ... from hitting big targets not farming ... we get less lands this way sure but we have fun) ... saying ND or CT could only win a round this way is a joke, get off your high horse, for one neither has won yet last round a half tag won.

You amuse me
I actually agree with you, Sir.
People are never satisfied. There are always threads about the scary blocks, and now that there isnt one, thats a problem too.

Being in a quite fenced gal and a low ranked alliance this round, sure, I would've liked the big alliances to be in constant war, but instead we are repeatedly getting incs from ct and nd, although we have members of them ingal. And that is fine. (This is of course baring the postulation that both ND and CT acually wants to win the round, and at some point actually will fight eachother.)

People just have to stop bitching the minute things are not going their way.

Last edited by Tri; 18 Nov 2011 at 09:48.
Tri is offline   Reply With Quote