View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 22:53   #4
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round over after 450 ticks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
What happened guys?

Who allowed CT and ND run away with the round this early??

So all we have to do now is watch them farm everyone else until CT and friends comes and kill ND?? (about tick 800 id presume)

Is this because Apprime hate Ultores so much they stopped them being a contender and allowed CT to get the win?

This is some serious bullshit guys - its an st round and we have 2 alliances farming the rest!! All strategies are supposed to have holes so why the hell are 2 alliances so far ahead???

I think this is a sad sad day when the likes of CT and ND can be allowed to gather a 10-15 mill point lead and a 15-20k roid lead in just over 400 ticks.

Something about pa has to change for sure... but who knows what...
Whats a bit strange, is that yeah they have quite decent scorelead, specially the #1. And the strange part is, that they arent actually roidfat, so basicly noone is that eager to fight em either it seems.

CT and ND could only win in a round like this, where they are left alone. Which i still doubt tho, as Apprime still will be pissing on em. They are far more fatter, they have still ppl that could contribute to tag, they have 100% more skill than ND or CT has. So the round is still far from over i think.

Why i actually posted in the first place, was still the good old reduce-the-fcking-tag-sizes comment once again. There are 2 quite bad alliances out there, that can support the 80 planet theory as tag size. U see alliances even doing bad things themselves cos of this ridiculously big tags - xvx splittin to be able to play decently with their hardcore players. U cant read this split however u want, bad or not for U, but there was actually a meaning for that.

Planetarion today dosent have big enough playerbase to support 80 man tags and hope theres more than 2-3 tags competing for #1. I know all the smurf about alliances having communities and so on, tho thats not the issue here, if there were 40man tags. Be creative and act accordingly. get over the standards.

over and out, a bit of drunk.. will reply to trolling if i can