View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2005, 20:42   #338
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Fantasy Football Season 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
im proud i joined halfway through the season and have narrowed the gap to 1-X to just under 100 points..
but I've said before that "total tosspots", as it's name suggests, were players I didn't like and were intended to perform badly

also I didn't change either of my teams anywhere near as much as I should have
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote