View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2007, 22:15   #20
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Rape: should liers lose the right to anonymity?

A 14 year old girl once tried to rape me after I left a club
I was totally wasted and she decided to take advantage of that by putting her hand in my pants

Luckily I managed to get away in time

I can't really remember it very well anymore, because I was proberbly also drugged
but it sure was traumatizing

true story

anyway ontopic:
if it was proven that she lied, then justice was served
I don't think the juridical system should be used to demean anyone, not even girls that make up false allegations

If a girl happends to actually be raped then she would risk being humiliated again if they don't have enough evidence to get someone convicted
If it's gonna happen then anonymity should only be lifted when the case is really transparent imo

Last edited by Alessio; 16 Jan 2007 at 23:29.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote