View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 14:51   #12
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Talking Re: Knock out round or Land Player wins

got to apologize if i got something wrong in theyr .

said wasn't nice and directed toward my capacity to be a nice player .

:crymeariver: isn't like kinda of thing i do to often , wining more my style , so took the time to send some direct shoot , maybe goddess of universe was a little offensive since i see my self , or until a few time ago , as the supreme master of my life .

and got piss a litle since i couldn't get starfury url , to try it out .

still to give forum to furball is ..... for a 500k player market , getting 1k ins't something that you would call , good .
to shut the f up , make sure your player dont use the forum to tell thing and not bak them up .

and a top 100 player should be able to get a alliance , as if i come out 72 tick and am top 10 , wont end up in tgv and get account crush by devlin that will feed you to is galaxies to have a shoot at being a top 50 galaxie . :crymeariver:

don't really like week havoc , nasty for the brain , first time i got fleet caught , because i was top 5 (beta round 5) was to try new specie

try to answer to several person in the same tread . pa is a 1999 game i think . coming from the dungeon dragon game . which seem to have been took out circulation.