View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 08:54   #29
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
You haven't been an active poster on GD since 2005. You come along about once a month, post a bit, get bored and then **** off again. How about you ask yourself - why is it you keep coming back to somewhere where people so evidently dislike you?

God SilverSmoke, we're all sitting in #forums and laughing at you coming along and making an ass of yourself. You're a joke. You might have been 'cool' back in the way (doubt it) but times have changed, the internet's moved on. Don't keep coming back to GD and expecting everyone to treat you the same because IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN, no-one gives a shit about a vain dutch geek who spends all of his waking hours feeling his biceps and posting pictures of himself on the internet.

'GD regulars' can tell you quite clearly how me being a mod makes absolutely no difference. I have no power here, it'd be stupid of me to pretend otherwise. GD remains what it always has been - one of the best forums of its type because no-one takes themselves too seriously. Perhaps you should post a thread asking for some tips since you clearly need some help on that front.

You come here and tell us to "get a ****ing life". But you're the one who came back here. Where's yours gone?

Eh sorry did you attack me with a wall of text?

You can use thousands of words saying that you hide between the term GD, but I was speaking to you. Your posting reeks of desperation. First you try to impress me by speaking for GD then you throw stuff out of your arse. GD did move on indeed, and you are so 2002 still. I know you can't do anything with your modship, you also seem to know that. Then stop posting about it every time, it doesnt make you look harder or anything.

Now stop posting, stop thinking for me or GD. You are trying too hard.

ps;
As far know I have never been more cooler 'back in the days'. However, back in the days people used to get laughed at that when they wave with the 'lol we are laughing at you on irc' card. Stop throwing the we stuff at people, don't be a little cowardish asscretin and stop hiding behind a group. It's just the internet, your life will not be affected by your so loved GD. Also, I can only lol back to people that think it's an insult to get laughed over by a bunch of guys hanging on an irc network like if it's their most important socializing spot because let's be honest, last time I've been there, for most of these people it is.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 4 Jun 2007 at 09:14.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote