View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 18:14   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD, help me decide what to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Now there is an idea. I could stuff it with pompus pricks and burn it down, a bit like a wicker man! Awsome dude.

Are you and some mates free in a few weeks? We could call it a mardi gras if you like.
the fact that you believe that a 'mardi gras' is an attractive social occaision and that a shed with windows is the height of desirability may be intrinsically linked.