View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 21:38   #46
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The end of british democracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleykins
additionally you may note that there is not an intent on murder, or terror with drivers, if there is though that would be under the war on terror heading.
Why are 100 accidental deaths prevented worth less than one intentional death?

Quote:
Pedophilia is indeed something that is feared, it is also something that is currently also being policed, would you too argue that it is improper to find out about pedophiles before the fact?
Do I oppose the police knocking down random doors to see if the home owners are paedophiles? Yes I do.

You do realise that blowing people up was actually illegal before 9/11, right?

Quote:
who is to say that mother Will be biased? It is in your opinion that my fear is irrational.
Way to miss the point. You live in fear of terrorist attack though the liklihood of you dying in one is miniscule. You wish to bring in repressive wars to make you feel safer with any regard for if these laws actually do protect you at all. That is text book irrational.

Quote:
in your opinion, or is it correct that you will not even remotely consider my argument? based on the fact you don't agree with it, you automatically assume i am wrong?
This isn't the first time this argument has been displayed to me. I have seen it, considered it, and found it wanting. I assume you are wrong because you have not provided a good argument in favour of it.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote