View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 19:29   #36
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The end of british democracy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleykins
Why is my fear illogical?

Why is it unscientifically correct to feel fear of something that has happened, and been threatened against me and my family?
Because the actual likelihood killing anyone you know being so remote. Since 2002 and the 'Rules of the Game changed' 52 people have died in terrorist attacks. As Dante pointed out earlier you are far more likely to die in a car crash or one of a million other things. But a 'War on Drivers' doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

Quote:
I don't consider it illogical to fear that which is proven is on my doorstep.
Being aware of a danger and being so disproportionally terrified of said event are two different things. There is a great hysteria about paedophilia but the odds of your child being taken are negligable. But tyhe fear itself is causing children more harm by parents not allowing them to go very far and play and socially interect and the such.

Quote:
May i point out, that you admit to sacrificing my rights in favor of someone else?
I admit that your fear is almost completely based on emotion rather than an accurate study of the available empircal evidence and as a result is essentially worthless. Would you allow a mother whose shild was murdered to produce future laws for dealing with paedohpiles?

Quote:
what makes you any better than those that are supporting this power.
A basic understanding of the political system?*

Quote:
I need not tell you any details about myself, however i live in central Scotland, i am white and i am studied to a university standard, i was born in Scotland, I have been abroad, i have many ethnic friends of varying back grounds, and i completely agree with the terror laws.

[edit] Tho may i point out, this does not in anyway affect the views or arguments i have put forward, and will only lead to your discrimination of me based on those details, regardless of my ethnicity my views are true.[/edit]
Not at all. I shall in no way discriminate against you because of your social background. I shall discriminate and deride your position because it is wrong.

*argumentum ad verecundiam ftw!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote