Thread: Ze Art
View Single Post
Unread 22 Aug 2007, 12:26   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ze Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
They're not talking about names. They've just been bickering about it on the papers (well, really, not tabloids, but on Helsingin Sanomat, which'd be the leading newspaper here). It's been now, for two weeks or so, on the level of "my music is art yours isn't".
A debate without names is pretty useless; are they trying to compare Beethoven to Kenny G, or John Cage to John Coltrane?

Quote:
You're ceparating music/books from "art"?
Well when I hear 'art', I normally think of painting but thats more just personal connotations; obviously most things can have artistic qualities. I would generally seperate music from literature/poetry though since its inherantly non-representational, but I doubt thats relevant to this thread.

Quote:
Why is a given novel or a musical performance art and another isn't?
Generally by possessing qualities which make it good in a sense that goes beyond personal taste, and in a manner in which youd expect most educated experiencers to concur on.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote