Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2009, 16:48   #260
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

To clarrify my reply to HRH_H_Crab a bit more:

Quote:
You may have had difficulty understanding this and somehow become confused about my opinions regarding people in difficult economic circumstances.
If you havent intended to come over as an incredibly prejudiced biggot with regards to class, then don't blame me that you have done just that. Learn how to put your thoughts across in a non-extremist fashion. For example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by H
fascists have exploited economic hardship to hoodwink less than intelligent voters.

That is how I believe Hitler came to power, not that I can be bothered to find any evidence. I daresay that most of the people that voted for the BNP in 2004 came from economically deprived shitholes which I would argue backs up my lazy assertion.
That is exceptionally prejudiced! E X C E P T I O N A L L Y !

Also you saying its less than intelligent people who vote for the BNP, or people economically deprived. Lets say I had actually decided to vote BNP. I can assure you I'm not intellectually challenged. Nor is my family, or the immediate area I live in, economically deprived.

edit: your thoughts are a bit like me saying: All muslims are idiots - they must be to believe in their religion and treat women as second class humans. As such, I pity them and their political opinions are terrible - should be ignored. Now just sit back behind your computer and think "wow newt is being racist there! what an arsehole" - and try to think about your own thoughts, based purely on class and your perception of what intelligence is.

edit #2: An example of how you may phrase your thoughts in a sensible non-shit manner as you have been doing (implying you have a serious prejudice on the matter in general) is thus:

The BNP are using the economical split in the country to try and gain support. They are trying to drum up feelings of apathy in areas of the country which have not flourished over the past century as well as others. Its easy to try and brainwash people who feel hard done by into your way of thinking, especially if you're promising them a better future and so forth.

You know, something like that. Calling (more ranting at) the North east/west economically deprived shitholes full of stupid people that vote the BNP because they're poor and prolly racist is the definition of prejudice. Especially since the BNP have got votes throughout the country - especially the east midlands. Also got ~140000? votes in the sotuh east - I wasn't realising that area was an economically depreived shithole either.

Last edited by newt; 11 Jun 2009 at 17:31.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote