Thread: Fashion
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 17:27   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
I once worked as a call-center out-ringer where the clothing code was suit and shirt.
It sound silly, and so it was.
Yeah a couple of the call centres I've worked in had a shirt & tie (preferably with suit) dress code. I think the belief was that people were more willing to work hard, be disciplined, etc when dressed like that. It's the same logic as applied to children.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote