Thread: Poetry
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 01:12   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Poetry

I like Pablo Neruda, but I hear it's twice as good in its original launguage. Norway has a cool writer that also did a few poems, Jens Bjørneboe. Apart from those two, I can't really think of any names of poets that I like. I've heard quite a few poems that I liked, but can't link them to names.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote