View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 10:47   #37
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: what sports do you do?

Closest would be Eskrima for now, though I don't intend on getting back into any sort of traditional sport again.

In the past though I have done gymnastics, indoor cricket, hockey, rock climbing, table tennis in that order.

If your looking for an individual sport Embroglio i highly recommend rock climbing. It's fun, relaxing and challenging. Most indoor venues there will be some degree of by yourself climbing you can attempt, but at worse you will need a second person to belay you, and most of the time there is an instructor onsite that can do this for you. Outdoor climbing unless you know what your doing and have a slightly suicidal tendacy has a definate requirement for at least a partner to assist you.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote